Sven van Dooren works at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten since September 2022. Initially as paralegal and as of August 2023 as attorney-at-law (‘advocaat’). Previously, he worked at Signify for a while. He is primarily active in the area of IT, technology and personal data protection. Sven has specific knowledge and experience in the field of privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ePrivacy Directive and data processing agreements.
He wrote his thesis on transparancy in AI within the EU.
- Bachelor of Law
- Master degree in International Business Law
- Certified CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist)
Areas of work
- Advising on various IT, technology and privacy related issues
- Drafting and assessing various contracts, including IT agreements, data processing agreements and agreements for (national and international) transfer of personal data
- Advising on the drafting of privacy policies, Data Privacy Impact Assessments and Data Transfer Impact Assessments
Dutch and English
Direct +31 40 2393202
Mobile +31 6 15 040608